One-on-One Training With An International Amazon Expert Seller
Are you new to selling on Amazon and feel stuck?
I know, because I’ve been there myself. And sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction to get started. But many people FAIL by their inaction.
Think about it: By holding back and stalling, you’re missing out on potentially thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars in lost profits. And even the opportunity to live life on your own terms.
- Perhaps you’re running into cashflow issues,
- or are just stalled in where to get started as a new seller?
- Maybe you’re fearful about contacting brand owners on the phone?
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Hi, I’m Duncan. I started selling on Amazon in 2014 and jumped in with both feet. Within 6 months, I was making enough to support my family of four. I realize, that my results are not typical though and that many people struggle to make any money at all selling on Amazon.
There are so many “experts” offering coaching. The challenge is, many teach illegal strategies, or over exaggerate what's possible.
I'm a real guy, who is actually selling on Amazon. I get it and can help you succeed.
- Are you ready to make changes in your life and take action to achieve results?
- Would you like to spend more time with your family?
- Learn how to expand your Amazon business by adding wholesale suppliers or creating your own Private Label brand.
- Maybe you just need help getting started selling on Amazon and someone to guide you through the process?
The first step is to complete a quick coaching application in full. This helps me determine if coaching is a fit.
Complete a Coaching Application below:
I’ll carefully review your application to ensure that working with one of my coaches is a fit for you. If you’re a candidate, I’ll put together a plan of action and price quote with options for your review.
Coaching is done over the phone or Skype and calls are typically spaced a week or two apart. This allows you ample time to complete action steps between calls and works best for most people. Calls last 30 mins to 1 hour each, and most clients use 4-8 calls in total.
You can email your coach between calls with questions however and get timely access to advice when you need it.