Almost six years ago I began selling on Amazon. I started out with arbitrage (buying items from retailers both in store and online). While the treasure hunt was fun, it was a lot of work for the results I achieved. I realized that I needed to find a more steady source of inventory if I wanted to scale my business.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Brand restrictions prevent you from being able to sell many items
- IP infringement warnings and being booted off listings
- Fierce competition and “race to the bottom” as prices tank
- Your “Private Label” product now has 30 other variations selling for almost your cost
- Never-ending struggle to grow your sales
- Trying to run ads and perfect your keywords
- Getting reviews for your product
Reasons I LOVE Wholesale:
- Completely hands off – I have items shipped direct to Amazon or Prep companies
- Just a few accounts pay most of my living expenses each month
- I have permission from the brand owners to sell their products and invoices/letters to back it up if Amazon ask
- My business continues to grow with limited input from me
- Relationships with my suppliers and agreements give my business investable equity
- Placing orders each month for replenish-able inventory takes very little time = FREEDOM business
Now it’s your turn to see what’s possible
Are you ready to take your Amazon business to the next level and finally live the life you always knew you would someday achieve?
It starts with YOU making the decision to take action.
Isn’t it exciting to think that you could transform your life starting with one simple decision?