My new Tesla - This car is COOL!
Almost five years ago I began selling on Amazon. I started out with arbitrage (buying items from retailers both in store and online). While the treasure hunt was fun, it was a lot of work for the results I achieved. I realized that I needed to find a more steady source of inventory if I wanted to scale my business.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Brand restrictions prevent you from being able to sell many items
- IP infringement warnings and being booted off listings
- Fierce competition and “race to the bottom” as prices tank
- Your “Private Label” product now has 30 other variations selling for almost your cost
- Never-ending struggle to grow your sales
- Trying to run ads and perfect your keywords
- Getting reviews for your product
I rarely experience any these frustrations now. And I make a high six figure income working less than 20 hours a week “in” my business. I couldn’t have done this without adding wholesale and representing brand owners though.
Reasons I LOVE the Wholesale model:
- Completely hands off – I have items shipped direct to Amazon or Prep companies
- Just a few accounts pay most of my living expenses each month
- I have permission from the brand owners to sell their products and invoices/letters to back it up if Amazon ask
- My business continues to grow with limited input from me
- Relationships with my suppliers and agreements give my business investable equity when it comes time to sell
- Placing orders each month for replenish-able inventory takes very little time = FREEDOM business
- No worries about IP infringements or being barred from selling ASIN’s
My wholesale for beginners course is the best way to learn how to get started with wholesale.